Tuesday, October 7, 2008



sorry for the lack of update! finally the mid-terms are over and there is much rejoicing.
the weekend went by way too quickly: it was filled with working, studying, and a nice visit from my mama saturday night! Messiah gets amazing concerts and they are usually only $5 for students! Saturday was the Art * Music * Justice tour that included my favorite Derek Webb and McCraken! I was so glad Mom could make it up by herself: and she enjoyed it! I was reminded at the concert that justice is something that is 100% what my life needs to be about. It was a really neat feeling.
tomorrow after classes is the start of fall break! finally! annie, my dad, and i are going up to nyc for a few days (while jill is in tokyo! lucky girl) and i'm so excited to visit kate at nyu. annie also has never been to new york so i'm excited to show her around. perhaps i'll have time to visit lcds: i'm excited but it'll be weird for sure. well everything is going well here: very excited for a break!
<-- p.s.- i couldn't help: how cute?
homecoming up at houghton. can't wait to see that face soon!










peace.

No comments: